Wednesday, May 03, 2006

lost and found

FairsCaPe ...has no life. -Dirk the Feeble


someone
has taken my life

it's gone

this life
I've been left
in return
is entirely
the wrong style
wrong shape
wrong color

I had it all

glorious mornings by the sea
fulfilling days of meaningful work
passionate nights of intimate perfection

if you know what I mean
perhaps someone
has taken your life
or
perhaps
you have found mine

if you have
please get in touch
let me know
I'll come by to pick it up
first thing in the morning

no questions asked

2 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Some of your stuff is really very good. Like the well one and this one. I really enjoy their sense of rhythm and they work well.

12:33 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

E

The poetic experience is a subjective one. I'm glad you found some thing in these poems that resonated in you.

1:32 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home