Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Total Child

(playing with "magnetic poetry")


as music told me I came upon red hot winter squirreling
no green flowers
that is dad’s coolest balloon bubble glowing inside of the
sad night
the crying live baby dinosaur was spring toy box summer day
yellow
clouded wet woman magic tells of my smartly down-turned
sister’s sky
her one friend gets it in where faster mud flew with silly
rain
see on a joy nest owl song who’s stopping is a born snow lake
child
are they like man tree and are my cocoons fed funny blue grow
water
butterfly cried talk together whisper like a hearty gardener
imagine sun hat flew up home to aten, a far door bounce
I pull and jump and twirl and follow the little hand
his fed fat cat went peace happy or has she
an apple walked slow time for farm wing fly that went round
bed
she dogs get told to say I am cow castle dream
for if it is so big ate the fun had girl by play barn he
started good
love I have been silent color ran turtle
gladly pink mom frog star ball put dark light out
she saw pig eat for moon boy once he was top of dug
y were y
you went “ask ‘yes?’ and go in”
y are ly
end
y were ly

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Wishing you and the fam a serene, joyous, and good fortune-filled new year, fairsCaPe. ~T&B, etc

6:09 PM, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home